Imagined Interiors is an outcome of a five-year project by the Centre for the Study of the Domestic Interior, in collaboration with the Victoria and Albert Museum, the Royal College of Art and the Bedford Centre for the History of Women at Royal Holloway College, and funded by the Arts and Humanities Research Council.
What does CSDI stand for?
CSDI stands for Centre for the Study of the Domestic Interior (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSDI
We have 44 other meanings of CSDI in our Acronym Attic
- Content Standard for Digital Geospatial Metadata (FGDC standard for digital geospatial Data)
- Central Sydney Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Commission Scolaire des Grandes-Seigneuries
- Cartier Square Drill Hall (Governor General's Foot Guards and the Cameron Highlanders of Ottawa Armoury; Canada)
- Chronic Subdural Hematoma
- Commission on Social Determinants of Health (World Health Organization)
- Customer Service Department Head
- Centre for Social Development and Humanitarian Affairs
- Community Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Central States Developmental Hockey League
- Citi Sustainable Development Investments
- Clinically Significant Drug Interaction (pharmacology)
- Community Self Determination Institute (Palmdale, CA)
- Computer Systems Development, Inc.
- Contract Status Data Input
- Combined Services Detailed Interrogation Centre (WWII era)
- Centro Servizi Didattici Informatici Multimediali (Italian: Educational Service Center Multimedia Computing)
- Calendar Software Development Kit (Oracle)
- IBM Informix Client Software Development Kit (trademark of IBM Corp.)
- Caisse Sociale de Développement Local (French: Social Security Fund for Local Development)