And the second launch will be on 19 March, held within the framework of the annual conference of Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
What does CSAE stand for?
CSAE stands for Centre for the Study of African Economies
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSAE
We have 27 other meanings of CSAE in our Acronym Attic
- California State Athletic Directors Association
- Coalition of Sailors Against Destructive Decisions (US Navy)
- Center for the Study and Advancement of Disability Policy (Washington, DC)
- Cultural Studies in the African Diaspora Project (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Combat Support Agency Director’s Report (US DoD)
- Configuration Status Accounting Database System
- Council on Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence (Sioux City, IA)
- Campaign for Safe and Affordable Drinking Water
- Canadian Society of Agricultural Engineering
- Canadian Society of Association Executives
- Clinically Significant Adverse Event (heart health)
- College of Science and Engineering (Jinan University; China)
- Committee for the Study of the American Electorate
- Controlled Substance Analogue Enforcement Act
- Czech and Slovak American Enterprise Fund (est. 1991)
- Czech Society of Applied Electromagnetics
- Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation Prevention Board (Kentucky)
- Cambodian Student Association of Fresno (California)
- Campus Sustainability Assessment Framework
- Canadian Scottish Athletic Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
There were several seasoned speakers from the African conference circuit, the likes of Paul Collier (professor of economics and director of the Centre for the Study of African Economies at Oxford University) and Donald Kaberuka (president of the African Development Bank), but there were also other less well-known but inspirational speakers who challenged preconceived ideas.