What does CEMH stand for?
CEMH stands for Centre for the Economics of Mental Health (London, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of CEMH in our Acronym Attic
- Classical Electromagnetic Fields
- Counterelectromotive Force
- Cutting Edge Music Festival (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Centre for Monetary and Financial Studies (Spain)
- Cardinal Environmental Management Group, Inc. (Louisville, KY)
- Computational Electronics and Materials Group (Arizona State University)
- Coordinatiecentrum Expertise Militaire Gezondheidszorg (Dutch: Military Health Care Expertise Coordination Center; Netherlands)
- Corporate Equalities Management Group (Bridgend County Borough Council; Bridgend, Wales, UK)
- Customer Experience Management
- Chefe do Estado-Maior General das Forças Armadas (Portugal)
- Common European Maritime Heritage Congress (first convened in 1992)
- Center for the Elimination of Minority Health Disparities (University at Albany, State University of New York)
- Centro Empresarial Mario Henrique Simonsen (Portuguese: Mario Henrique Simonsen Business Center; Brazil)
- Center for Experimental Music and Intermedia (University of North Texas, Denton, TX)
- Center for Monitoring (Montenegro)
- Central European Management Intelligence (Budapest, Hungary)
- Centre d'Enseignement Musical Intercommunal (French: Intercommunal Music Teaching Center)
- Centre d'Étude des Modes d'Industrialisation (French: Modes of Industrialization Study Center)
- Centre des Études Méditerranéennes et Internationales (French: Center for Mediterranean and International Studies; Tunisia)
- Centre for Enterprise and the Management of Innovation (University College London; London, England, UK)