Mr Andrews will also meet representatives from Glyndw r's Centre for Solar Energy Research (CSER), which is working on transforming bulky solar panels into thin films that can be stuck on windows.
What does CSER stand for?
CSER stands for Centre for Solar Energy Research (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSER
We have 23 other meanings of CSER in our Acronym Attic
- CyberSecurity and Emergency Preparedness Institute (Texas)
- Chemical Stockpile Emergency Preparedness Program (FEMA)
- Centre for the Study of European Politics and Society (Ben-Gurion University; Israel)
- Certified Social Engineering Prevention Specialist
- Colorado Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- College Student Experience Questionnaire
- Command Sequence
- Context Sequence Number
- Center for Software Engineering Research
- Center for Stabilization and Economic Reconstruction (Institute for Defense and Business)
- Centre for the Study of Existential Risk (UK)
- Clubul de Speologie Emil Racovita (Speleological Club Emil Racovita)
- Coarse Synchronization Error Rate
- Combat Systems Equipment Room
- Committee For The Scientific Examination Of Religion
- Committee for the Scientific Examination of Religion (Council for Secular Humanism)
- Communications Service Entrance Room
- Computer Security Enhancement Review
- Conference on Systems Engineering Research
- Consortium for Software Engineering Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
The university's Centre for Solar Energy Research (CSER) will develop new photovoltaic (PV) solar cells which are optimised for collecting solar energy from weather conditions in Wales as part of the Solar Photovoltaic Academic Research Consortium Cymru (SPARC Cymru).
Glyndwer University's Centre for Solar Energy Research is at the forefront of leading-edge research to enable this revolution.