23) For example, a report from the Centre for Social Development and Humanitarian Affairs stated: "The development process, in particular, seems to produce changes in family roles and functions that may, on the one hand, be associated with the breakdown of the family and may, on the other, promote resilience and flexibility in adapting to new circumstances and may even foster the change process itself.
What does CSDHA stand for?
CSDHA stands for Centre for Social Development and Humanitarian Affairs
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Conflict, Security and Development Group (Department of War Studies; UK)
- Content and Service Discovery Guide
- Court Square Data Group, Inc. (Springfield, MA)
- Content Standard for Digital Geospatial Metadata (FGDC standard for digital geospatial Data)
- Central Sydney Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Commission Scolaire des Grandes-Seigneuries
- Cartier Square Drill Hall (Governor General's Foot Guards and the Cameron Highlanders of Ottawa Armoury; Canada)
- Chronic Subdural Hematoma
- Commission on Social Determinants of Health (World Health Organization)
- Customer Service Department Head
- Community Services for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Central States Developmental Hockey League
- Centre for the Study of the Domestic Interior (UK)
- Citi Sustainable Development Investments
- Clinically Significant Drug Interaction (pharmacology)
- Community Self Determination Institute (Palmdale, CA)
- Computer Systems Development, Inc.
- Contract Status Data Input
- Combined Services Detailed Interrogation Centre (WWII era)
- Centro Servizi Didattici Informatici Multimediali (Italian: Educational Service Center Multimedia Computing)