Pp 135-169 Margaret Alston Margaret Alston is Professor of Social work and Human Services and Director of the Centre for Rural Social Research at Charles Sturt University.
What does CRSR stand for?
CRSR stands for Centre for Rural Social Research (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRSR
We have 2 other meanings of CRSR in our Acronym Attic
- Common Review and Salary Program (Sprint)
- Computer Resources Support Plan
- Consumables Readiness Spares Package (US Air Force)
- Center for Risk Science and Public Health (George Washington University; Washington DC)
- Cuyamaca Rancho State Park Interpretive Association (California)
- Commercial Remote Sensing Program Office (US NASA; Mississippi)
- Commission for the Recognition of Specialties and Proficiencies in Professional Psychology
- Creation Research Society Quarterly
- Council for Refractive Surgery Quality Assurance
- Center for Radiophysics and Space Research (Cornell University; Ithaca, New York)
- Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees (Geneva Conventions)
- Cysteine-Rich Scavenger Receptor Superfamily
- Changjiang River Scientific Research Institute (China)
- Can't Remember Stuff Syndrome (polite version)
- Center for Reform of School Systems (Houston, TX)
- Certified Recovery Support Specialist
- Clinical Research Seminar Series
- Colchester Residential Services Society (Canada)
- Cold-Rolled Stainless Steel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Family Conferencing in Wagga Wagga: A report to the Criminology Research Council, Wagga Wagga: Centre for Rural Social Research, 1995 [Available at <http://www.