Byline: Sarah Probert A Shropshire college is to become a centre for rural innovation by providing knowledge and expertise to businesses in a bid to boost the rural economy.
What does CFRI stand for?
CFRI stands for Centre for Rural Innovation (Harper Adams University College; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFRI
We have 5 other meanings of CFRI in our Acronym Attic
- Capitation Formula Review Group (social services; UK)
- Citizens for Responsible Growth (various locations)
- Coastal Fisheries Reform Group (North Carolina)
- Crypto Forum Research Group (network security)
- Center for Reproductive Health (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Central Florida Regional Hospital (Sanford, FL)
- Central Florida Regional Health Information Organization
- Canadian Foreign Relations Index (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- Central Florida Realty Investors (real estate investment association; Orlando, FL)
- Central Fuel Research Institute (now Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research; Dhanbad, India)
- Child & Family Research Institute (Vancouver, BC Canada)
- Cystic Fibrosis Research, Inc.
- Central Florida Realty Investors Association, Inc.
- Cash Flow Return on Invested Capital (automotive industry)
- College of Forest Resources Information Technologies (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Causal Functional Representation Language (behavior)
- Central Food Research Laboratory (Nepal)
- Cold Fusion Research Laboratory
- Continuous Flow Recirculating Loop
- Commercial Fishing Revolving Loan Fund (Alaska)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Centre for Rural Innovation, to be launched in September, has been set up in a bid to address some of the emerging issues identified in a review looking at business and university collaboration by Government adviser Richard Lambert.