What does CRANN stand for?
CRANN stands for Centre for Research on Adaptive Nanostructures and Nanodevices (University of Dublin, Trinity)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Council of Religious AIDS Networks
- Crown Andersen Inc.
- Custom Residential Architects' Network
- Council of Remote Area Nurses of Australia Inc (Alice Springs, NT, Australia)
- Canberra Region Anti-Nuclear Campaign (Australia)
- Community Reinvestment Association of North Carolina
- Cedar Rapids and Iowa City Railway
- Cooperative Research and Assessment of Nearshore Ecosystems (California Department of Fish & Game)
- Centre for Rural and Northern Health Research (Canada; also seen as CRNHR)
- Collision Repair Association of Nova Scotia
- Columbia River Aquatic Nuisance Species Initiative (Portland, OR)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Association of New Zealand
- Central Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Chito-Ryu Association of Ontario (est. 1988; martial arts; Canada)
- Clorgyline-Resistant Amine Oxidase
- Court Reporters Association of Ontario (Canada)
- Can't Realize a Profit
- Canadian Reform Alliance Party (now Canadian Reform Conservative Alliance)
- Cannot Really Assess Possibilities