What does CRSEM stand for?
CRSEM stands for Centre for Remote Sensing and Environmental Monitoring (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cyclic Reversible Self-Dual Additive Code
- Center for Relationship and Sexuality Education (est. 1983; Hartford, CT)
- Centre for Rural Studies and Enrichment (St. Peter's College; Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Chief Rolling Stock Engineer (railways)
- Commission on the Reorganization of Secondary Education (US National Educational Association)
- Commissioner of Railway Safety (India)
- Concerned Residents of Southeast (New York)
- Centre for Research on Small Enterprise Development
- Creation Research, Science Education Foundation (Columbus, OH)
- Crescent (street type)
- Center for Remote Sensing and Environmental Optics (University of California at Santa Barbara)
- Capital Region Science Education Partnership (New York)
- Cal Ripken Sr Foundation
- Canadian Rope Skipping Federation (Guelph, Ontario, Canada)
- Center for Research on Sustainable Forests (est. 2006; University of Maine; Orono, ME)
- Central Region Storage Facility (US Air Force; Sanem, Luxembourg)
- Club Regatas Santa Fe (Spanish: Racing Club Santa Fe; Argentina)
- Coopers Rock State Forest (West Virginia)
- Cyclotron Resonant Scattering Feature (various locations)