What does CORI stand for?
CORI stands for Centre for Ocean Research and Information (Vietnam)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CORI
We have 20 other meanings of CORI in our Acronym Attic
- Centres d'Opérations et de Renseignement de la Gendarmerie (French: Operations Centers and the Gendarmerie Intelligence)
- Combat Operations Research Group
- Committee on Research Grants (Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council; Canada)
- Confederation of Registered Gas Installers (now Council for Registered Gas Installers; UK)
- Council for Registered Gas Installers (formerly Confederation of Registered Gas Installers; UK)
- Couple of Really Ghastly Individuals.
- Council of Organisations Registering Homeopaths (UK)
- Central Ohio Reining Horse Association (est. 1988)
- Central Oregon Regional Housing Authority
- Consortium of Reproductive Health Associations (est. 1995; Ethiopia)
- Clinical Outcomes Research Initiative (advancing endoscopy to enhance patient care)
- Conference of Religious of Ireland (est. 1983)
- Contracting and Organizations Research Institute (University of Missouri - Columbia)
- Conventional Operational Readiness Inspection
- Criminal Offender Record Information (Massachusetts)
- Criminal Offense Record Investigation
- Conférence en Recherche d'Information et Applications
- Commission on Research in Black Education
- Committee for Oversight of Research Involving the Dead
- Central Oregon Resources for Indepedent Living (Bend, OR)