Based in the Centre for Molecular Nanoscience (CMNS), students enjoyed an exclusive view of the nanoworld through hands-on experiments - making nanoparticles and biosensors, visiting the university's nanotechnology clean rooms, and using scanning probe microscopes to see atoms and molecules.
What does CMNS stand for?
CMNS stands for Centre for Molecular Nanoscience (University of Leeds; England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMNS
We have 14 other meanings of CMNS in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Mobile Notary Public
- Citra Marga Nusaphala Persada (Indonesian company)
- Coastal and Marine National Park
- Connection-Mode Network Protocol (open systems interconnection)
- Canadian Minimum Navigation Performance Specification Airspace
- Christian Music News Report (podcast)
- Co-Management of Natural Resources
- Committee on Military Nutrition Research (National Academy of Science)
- Common Mode Noise Rejection (electronic devices)
- Centre for Micro and Nano Systems (Hong Kong)
- Chiang Mai Night Safari (Thailand)
- Classical & Medieval Numismatic Society
- Combat Mission Needs Statement
- Communications Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Computer, Mathematical, and Natural Sciences (University of Maryland)
- Condensed Matter Nuclear Science
- Connection-Mode Network Service
- Customer Managed Network System
- Canberra Monaro N Scale Group (model railway club; Australia)
- Common Software