What does CMII stand for?
CMII stands for Centre for Molecular Immunology and Instrumentation (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMII
We have 1 other meaning of CMII in our Acronym Attic
- Council of Michigan Foundations (est. 1973)
- Cover Me I'm Fouled (polite form; hand signal used when in trouble)
- Creative Musicians Improvisors Forum, Inc.
- Case Management Integrated Financial Subsystem
- Chicago Media Initiatives Group (Chicago, IL)
- Clerical Medical Investment Group Ltd. (UK)
- Coaxial Magnetron Injection Gun
- Computer Manufacturers Industry Group (est. 1991)
- Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics (Journal)
- Cuna Mutual Insurance Group
- Configuration Management II
- Correct Me If I Am Wrong
- Correct Me If I'm Wrong
- Center for Media and Independent Learning (University of California Extension)
- Certified Master Institutional Locksmith
- Circular Mil
- Comité Médical International de Lourdes (French: International Medical Committee of Lourdes)
- Commonwealth Managed Investments Limited (Australia)
- Cordiale Merchandising (India) Limited
- Consolidated Maintenance, Inventory, and Logistics Planning