Botanical field surveys led by the Centre for Middle Eastern Plants - part of the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh - indicate that 307 out of the 825 (37 pc) plant species on Socotra are endemic i.
What does CMEP stand for?
CMEP stands for Centre for Middle Eastern Plants (Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMEP
We have 26 other meanings of CMEP in our Acronym Attic
- Common Multiple Earth Neutral (electrical engineering; Australia)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies (University of Michigan)
- Collegiate Music Educators National Conference
- Command Managed Equal Opportunity
- Crying My Eyes Out
- Caisse de Maladie des Employés Privés (French)
- California Metering Exchange Protocol
- Center for Multicultural Education and Programs (New York University)
- Centre for Marine Environmental Prediction (Canada)
- Centre for Medical Ethics and Professionalism (Singapore)
- Centro Municipal de Estudos Preparatórios (Portugese)
- Change Management Effectiveness Profile
- Child Medi-Cal Enrollment Project (Los Angeles, California)
- Child Medical Evaluation Program
- Churches for Middle East Peace
- Civil Military Emergency Preparedness
- Class Maintenance Employment Profile
- Climate Model Evaluation Project
- CM (Carl Marks) Equity Partners
- Coalition of Mainstream Employment Programs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Botanical field surveys led by the Centre for Middle Eastern Plants - part of the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh - indicate that 307 out of the 825 (37%) plant species on Socotra are endemic i.