and the late Keith Brimacombe, Centre for Metallurgical Process Engineering, Univ.
What does CMPE stand for?
CMPE stands for Centre for Metallurgical Process Engineering (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMPE
We have 14 other meanings of CMPE in our Acronym Attic
- Computational and Mathematical Population Dynamics (conference)
- Crisis Management and Planning Directorate (EU)
- Custom Microcomputer Program Design
- Canadian Motion Picture Distributors Association
- Central Mississippi Planning and Development District (Jackson, MS)
- Central Mine Planning and Design Institute (Ranchi, India)
- Central Mine Planning and Design Institute Ltd. (India)
- Commission on Mental and Physical Disability Law (American Bar Association)
- Calf Muscle Pump Efficiency
- Center for Malariology, Parasitology and Entomology (Cambodia)
- Certified Medical Practice Executive
- Chemically Modified Polyethylene (polymers)
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Programming for Engineers (coursework; various universities)
- Conjunctions of Meaningfully Parallel Events
- Content Manager and Publishing Engine
- Contractors Mechanical Plant Engineers (est. 1957; UK; trade association)
- Centre Médico Psychologique pour Enfants et Adolescents (French: Medical Psychological Center for Children and Adolescents)
- 3-Carboxy-4-Methyl-5-Propyl-2-Furanpropanoic Acid
- Central Meat Processing Facility