What does CMEL stand for?
CMEL stands for Centre for Medicine Ethics and Law
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMEL
We have 7 other meanings of CMEL in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Multi Engine Instrument (pilot certification)
- Compañia Minera El Indio (Spanish: The Indian Mining Company)
- County Medical Examiner Investigator
- Continuing Medical Education Interface Associates (San Francisco, CA)
- Center for Microbial Ecology Image Analysis System (software)
- Centre of Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies (UK)
- CME Information Services, Inc.
- Citizens' Movement for Environmental Justice (South Korea)
- Carrier Middle East Limited
- Center for Management and Executive Leadership (FAA)
- Classical Motional Electric Law
- Commercial Multi-Engine Land (aviation training)
- Compliance Monitoring and Enforcement Logs
- Comprehensive Monitoring Evaluation Log
- Center for Micro-Engineered Materials (University of New Mexico)
- Centre Municipal d'Expression Musicale (French: Municipal Center for Musical Expression)
- Child Molester Empathy Measure (study)
- Columbio Multi-Sectoral Ecology Movement (Philippines)
- Comprehensive Modal Emissions Modeling (engineering)
- Computational Methods and Experimental Measurements