A report by the rural watchdog, which draws on research by Action for Market Towns, the Centre for Local Economic Strategies and the Rural Evidence Research Unit at Birkbeck, University of London, suggests that the number of vacant shop units in market towns is also increasing.
What does CLES stand for?
CLES stands for Centre for Local Economic Strategies (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLES
We have 10 other meanings of CLES in our Acronym Attic
- Clear Lake Environmental Research Center (University of California at Davis)
- Connecticut Lions Eye Research Foundation (est. 1956)
- County Law Enforcement Restitution Fund (Missouri)
- Chicagoland Latino Educational Research Institute
- Corporate Law Economic Reform Program
- California Law Enforcement Radio System
- Centre for Law Ethics and Risk in Telemedicine (UK)
- Clandestine Lab Emergency Response Team
- Centennial Lane Elementary School (Maryland)
- Center for Leadership Education and Service (University of North Carolina-Wilmington)
- Certificat de Compétences en Langues de l'Enseignement Supérieur (French: Certificate of Competence in Languages in Higher Education)
- Common Language Effect Size
- Constraint-Limited Exhaustive Search
- Contact Lens and Eyecare Symposium
- Continuing Labor Education Seminar (Philippines)
- Comparison of Longitudinal European Studies on Aging (UK)
- Canadian Law Enforcement Training
- Center for Language and Educational Technology (Thailand)
- Certified Law Enforcement Trainer
- Colorado Law Enforcement Training Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
During Peter's early days in local government, he established the Centre for Local Economic Strategies, which remains the UK's leading think-tank on regeneration.