More than 3,000 homes have taken part in the first household survey, conducted by the centre for local economic development at Coventry University to pinpoint the city's most pressing social issues.
What does CLED stand for?
CLED stands for Centre for Local Economic Development (Coventry University; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLED
We have 4 other meanings of CLED in our Acronym Attic
- Competitive Local Exchange Carrier
- Competitive Local Exchange Company (telecommunications provider)
- Continuing Legal Education Committee
- California Large Energy Consumers Association
- Competitive Local Exchange Carriers Association (Michigan Telecommunications Act lawsuit plaintiffs; Michigan)
- Continuing Legal Education in Colorado, Inc.
- Central Louisiana Electric Co-Op
- Check List of European Continental Mollusca (Natural History Museum of Gothenburg; Sweden)
- Controllership: Leading Edge of Corporate Performance
- Corporate Leading Edge Credit Technologies Consulting, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- Community Leadership and Economic Development
- Cystine Lactose Electrolyte Deficient (biologic sampling tool)
- Columbus-Lowndes Economic Development Association (Columbus, MS)
- Comité de liaison Européen de la Distribution Independante de Pièces de rechange et equipement pour Automobiles (European Association of Independent Distributors of Automotive Spare Parts)
- Commissioner for Law Enforcement Data Security (Victoria, Australia)
- Center for Life in Extreme Environments (Portland State University, Portland, OR)
- Center for Lifelong Engineering Education
- Certified Law Enforcement Executive (various locations)
- Comité Local Education Economie (French: Local Education Economics Committee)
- Conectiva Linux Enterprise Edition (Brazil)