The institute has also established four centres of excellence with the Indo-Russian Centre for Biotechnology, Indo-US Centre for Language Technology, Indo-Swiss Centre in Microelectronics, and Indo-Canadian-Danish Centre in Wireless Sensors and Senses.
What does CLT stand for?
CLT stands for Centre for Language Technology (various countries)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLT
We have 164 other meanings of CLT in our Acronym Attic
- Closed-Loop Service Water System
- Closed Loop Support Extended
- Cairo Local Time (GMT+0200)
- Calculated Landing Time
- Canadian Learning Television
- Casualty Liaison Team (US Army)
- Cellular Logistics Team
- Center for Law and Technology
- Central Limit Theorem (probability theory)
- Central Location Test
- Centre for Learning Technologies (various locations)
- Certificate of Land Transfer
- Certified Landscape Technician
- Certified Laser Technician
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist
- Charge Listing
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Charlotte, NC, USA - Charlotte/Douglas International Airport (Airport Code)
- Chesapeake Light Tower (US NOAA)
- Chien Loup Tchécoslovaque (French: Czechoslovakian Wolfdog)