What does CHSPR stand for?
CHSPR stands for Centre for Health Services and Policy Research (University of British Columbia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Common Hardware/Software Program
- Comprehensive Health & Safety Process (United Parcel Service)
- Computer Hardware Specialist
- Congregate Housing Services Program
- Comprehensive HIV Services Planning Advisory Council (Indiana)
- Celtic Heritage Society of the Permian Basin (Midland, TX)
- Catholic High School of Pointe Coupee (Louisiana)
- California High School Proficiency Examination
- Chino Hills State Park Interpretive Association (California)
- Canadian Home and School and Parent-Teacher Federation
- Center for Health Services Research
- Center for Health Statistics Research (University of North Carolina)
- Center for Human Sleep Research
- Coalition for Health Services Research (Washington, DC)
- Community Health Sciences Research (now Clinical Epidemiology Interdisciplinary Research Group; Cardiff University; UK)
- Country Health Statistical Reports (USAID)
- California High School Rodeo Association
- California High Speed Rail Authority (Sacramento, CA)
- Center for Health Systems Research and Analysis (University of Wisconsin)