What does C-FAR stand for?
C-FAR stands for Centre for Fundamental and Anomalies Research (Surrey, England)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of C-FAR
We have 35 other meanings of C-FAR in our Acronym Attic
- Committee on Diversity in Neuroscience (Society for Neuroscience)
- Center for Development of Imaging Technology (Kerala, India)
- Conventional Differential Demodulation
- Centre for Development of Telematics
- Combustion Engineering, Inc
- Communications-Electronics Life Cycle Management Command (US Army)
- Competitive Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay
- Communications-Electronics Maintenance Responsibility Matrix
- Citizens for Foreign Aid Reform (Canada)
- Illinois Council on Food and Agricultural Research (also seen as ILCFAR)
- Counter-Force Automated Surveillance & Targeting (USAF)
- Carrollton-Farmers Branch Independent School District (Texas)
- Conformal Finite-Difference Time Domain
- Computer Analyzed Fetal Heart Rate Recording
- Central File
- Counter-Fraud Investigation Service (UK)
- Cascade Genetic Algorithm/Multi-Stage Detector