of Wollongong, Australia) and Moores (Australian Centre for Family Business, Bond U.
What does CFFB stand for?
CFFB stands for Centre for Family Business (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Coalition for Fair Fisheries Arrangements
- Colorado Fire Fighters Academy
- Compact Flash for Apple
- Connecticut Fly Fisherman's Association
- Corning Fire Fighters Association
- Cracked Foundation for the Fine Arts
- Crested Fowl Fanciers Association
- Continuous-Flow Fast Atom Bombardment (acid analysis method)
- Coconut Farmers Food Access Program (Philippines)
- Center for Food and Agricultural Research
- Cage Fury Fighting Championships (mixed martial arts)
- Canadian Food for Children (Langley, BC, Canada)
- Carbon Fiber Full Composite
- Catholics For a Free Choice
- Central Florida Freethought Community (Oviedo, FL)
- Choirboy Forever, Forever Choirboy (Choir Boys Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club)
- Christian Faith Fellowship Church (various locations)
- Christian Forever, Forever Christian
- Classic Formula Ford Competition (Germany)
- Club Ferroviaire de Franche-Comté (French railway club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Bahrain Family Business Association (BFBA) is co-ordinating the event with UK-based BDO Stoy Hayward's Centre for Family Business.
This is a management process and decision that they have never trained for, and they only do it once in their lifetime and frankly, it's not being done well," insists John Fast, co-founder and executive director of the Centre for Family Business at the University of Waterloo.