Awareness of web-based EBM resources Residents were asked to record their own awareness and familiarity with 8 web-based EBM resources including Bandolier, ACP Journal Club, Clinical Evidence, Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine, Drug and Therapeutics Bulletin, Medical Letter and the Journal of Informed Pharmacotherapy.
What does CEBM stand for?
CEBM stands for Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CEBM
We have 1 other meaning of CEBM in our Acronym Attic
- Centre étudiant Benoît-Lacroix (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- Cervical Block
- Chemistry Eurobachelor Label
- Christian Elementary Basketball League
- Civil Engineering Bosque Laboratory
- Companies and Establishments Basketball League
- Computational and Experimental Biomechanics Lab (Rice University)
- Cotton Embroidered Blouse
- Cambridgeshire Education Business Link Organisation (UK)
- Catholic Education Board of Management (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Corporate E-Business Management
- Canadian Business Equipment Manufacturer Association
- Center for Evidence-Based Management (Netherlands)
- Corps of Engineers Ballistic Missile Construction Office
- Corneal Epithelial Basement Membrane Degeneration (ophthalmology)
- Corneal Epithelial Basement Membrane Dystrophy (ophthalmological malady)
- Centre for Evidence-Based Mental Health
- C. E. Burdette Memorial Library (Carlock, IL)
- Capital Exchange Business Network (Virginia)
- Centre for Evidence Based Nursing (York, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sackett founded the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine (CEBM).
Websites Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine (UK): http://cebmjr2.