The conservatory is a collaborative effort of the New Delhi Municipal Council, the Centre for Environmental Management of Degraded Ecosystems of University of Delhi and the Green Circle, a group of green activists.
What does CEMDE stand for?
CEMDE stands for Centre for Environmental Management of Degraded Ecosystems (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CEMDE in our Acronym Attic
- Commonwealth Educational Media Centre for Asia
- Communications-Electronics Maintenance Chiefs Advisory Board
- China Edible Mushroom Commercial Network
- Centre for Menstrual Cycle and Ovulation Research (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Centre for Electrophotonic Materials and Devices (est. 1987; McMaster University; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Centre for Executive and Management Development (Alberta, Canada)
- Conservation and Environmental Management Division (Ministry of Science, Technology and the Environment; Malaysia)
- Coupled Electric and Magnetic Dipole
- Centro Mexicano de Derecho Ambiental (Spanish: Mexican Center for Environmental Law)
- Complementary Explorative Multilevel Data Analysis (online interaction research)
- Consulta Emerging Markets Debt Fund
- Cement Evaluation (petroleum industry)
- Center for Electric Machinery and Electromechanics (University of Illinois)
- Center for Emerging Market Enterprises (Tufts University; Massachusetts)
- Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. (also seen as CME; Czech Republic)
- Centre for Engineering and Manufacturing Excellence (conference facility; Rainham, England, UK)
- Centre for Estuarine and Marine Ecology (Netherlands)
- Charleroi Espace Meeting Européen (French: Charleroi Area European Meeting; Charleroi, Belgium)
- Chefe de Estado Maior do Exército (Portugal)
- Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering (academic program)