00 Hardcover LC5800 Baggaley (educational technology, Centre for Distance Education, Athabasca U.
What does CDED stand for?
CDED stands for Centre for Distance Education (Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDED
We have 2 other meanings of CDED in our Acronym Attic
- Combined Document Exploitation Center (US military during Vietnam War)
- Commission Départementale d'Equipement Commercial (French: Departmental Committee of Commercial Equipment)
- Community District Education Council
- Controlling Device for Engine Control
- Corporation de Développement Économique Communautaire
- Canadian Diabetes Educator Certification Board
- Capitol District Energy Center Cogeneration Associates (Hartford, CT; power plant; est. 1989)
- Centre for Development Communication and Studies (India)
- Contingency DSCS ECCM Control Subsystem
- Canadian Digital Elevation Data
- Chronic Dry Eye Disease
- Common Desktop Environment Developers (Unix)
- See The Itty Bitty Bee?
- Central Delaware Economic Development Council (Dover, DE)
- Common Desktop Environment Developers Conference
- Centrifugally-Decoupled Exponential Distorted Wave
- Chemical Defense Experimental Establishment
- Centre for Distance Engineering Education Program (IIT Bombay)
- Centre de Doctrine d'Emploi des Forces (French: Forces Employment Doctrine Center)
- Chinese Democracy Education Foundation (San Francisco, CA)