The PI-88 trial at the CUHSC follows the completion of a Phase Ib trial of the drug in cancer patients in February this year at the Centre for Developmental Cancer Therapeutics involving the Peter McCallum Cancer Institute and the Royal Melbourne Hospital.
What does CDCT stand for?
CDCT stands for Centre for Developmental Cancer Therapeutics (Melbourne, Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDCT
We have 5 other meanings of CDCT in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Depot Complaint System
- Citizen Diplomacy Council of San Diego
- Canadian Display & Combat System Interface
- Capital District Coalition for Sex Offender Management
- California Department of Child Support Services (Sacramento, CA)
- Capital District Council for the Social Studies of New York State (Albany, NY)
- Center for Dynamics and Control of Smart Structures (Multidisciplinary University Research Initiatives Program of the Army Research Office; Harvard University, University of Maryland, and Boston University)
- Continuous Digital Coded Squelch System (radio)
- Community Development Corporation of South Texas (McAllen, TX)
- Cayuga Dressage and Combined Training (horses; New York)
- Commonwealth Dressage and Combined Training Association (Haymarket, VA)
- Child and Dependent Care Tax Credit
- Common Display Console Upgrade
- Communicable Disease Control Unit (Canada)
- Community Development Credit Union
- Cumberland and District Credit Union (est. 1951; Canada)
- Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Support Specialist
- Capital District Cisco Users Group (Albany, New York)
- Common Disease-Common Variant
- Ministry of Community Development, Cooperatives and Volunteers (British Columbia, Canada)