Figures released by the Cranfield Centre for Developing Women Business Leaders showed that the American, Dame Marjorie Scardino,of publishing group Pearson, is the only women chief executive of a company among the current FTSE100 list.
What does CDWBL stand for?
CDWBL stands for Centre for Developing Women Business Leaders
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Custom Designed Workshops (various organizations)
- Continuum Distorted Wave-Eikonal Initial State
- CDW - Government (formerly Computer Discount Warehouse - Government)
- Continuum Distorted Wave-Impulse Approximation
- Categories of Description for Works of Art
- Central Delta Water Agency (California)
- Clean Drinking Water for All (Pakistan)
- Collision Damage Waiver Act (Virginia)
- Colonial Development and Welfare Act of 1940 (Nigeria)
- Continuum Distorted-Wave Approximation
- Computer Discount Warehouse (stock symbol)
- Committee for Domestic Workers and Caregivers Rights (West Coast Domestic Workers' Association; Canada)
- Cable Block Wiring Diagram(s)
- Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments
- Continuous Detonation Wave Engine (space technology)
- Correlated-Determinant Wave Function
- Carcass Disposal Working Group
- Collection Development Working Group
- Computer Discount Warehouse Government
- Consumer Disclosures Working Group (Distributed Computing Industry Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Only 57pc of businesses in the FTSE 100 index have women directors this year, compared with 58pc last year and 64pc in 1999, the survey by the Centre for Developing Women Business Leaders at the Cranfield School of Management revealed.
Only 57 per cent of businesses in the FTSE 100 index have women directors this year, compared with 58 per cent last year and 64 per cent in 1999, the survey by the Centre for Developing Women Business Leaders at the Cranfield School of Management revealed.