The DNA fingerprinting technique provided by India's elite Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics ( CDFD), Hyderabad, has helped the CBI solve cases even years after the murders were committed.
What does CDFD stand for?
CDFD stands for Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDFD
- Central District Football Club (Australia)
- Chassieu Decines Football Club (French association football club)
- Cloud Depiction and Forecast System
- Community Development Finance Corporation (various states)
- Complementary Distribution Function of the Crest Factor
- Context Dependent Fear Conditioning (behavior conditioning)
- Massachusetts Community Development Finance Corporation (Boston, MA; aka MCDFC)
- Community Development Federal Credit Union (various locations)
- Coulee Dam Federal Credit Union (Washington)
- Centre de Danse et de Fitness de Dardilly (French: Dardilly Center of Dance and Fitness; Dardilly, France)
- Canine Demineralized Freeze-Dried Bone Allograft
- Center for Democracy and Free Enterprise (democracy and free enterprise organization; Prague, Czech Republic)
- Center for the Defense of Free Enterprise
- Cortical Dysplasia Focal Epilepsy
- California Department of Forestry Employees Association
- California Dried Fruit Export Association
- California Department of Forestry Firefighters (Sacramento, CA)
- Capital District Fly Fishers (Colonie, NY)
- Centro de Documentação e Formação Fotografica (Portuguese: Photographic Training and Documentation Center)
- Channel Definition Format
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lakshmy Anantha Raman,(*) Noman Siddiqi,([dagger] [double dagger]) Mohammed Shamim,([dagger]) Monorama Deb,(*) Geeta Mehta,(*) and Seyed Ehtesham Hasnain([dagger] [double dagger]) (*) Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, India; ([dagger]) National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi, India; ([double dagger]) Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics, Hyderabad, India