The Palace Hub centre for creative arts - based in the old Palace Theatre building - is due to open in the spring.
What does CCA stand for?
CCA stands for Centre for Creative Arts (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCA
We have 955 other meanings of CCA in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Cost Analysis (DON)
- Central City Association (Los Angeles)
- Central College Abroad (Pella, IA)
- Central Contracting Authority (US DoD)
- Centre Canadien d'Architecture (French: Canadian Center for Architecture; Quebec, Canada)
- Centre Commun d'Analyses (French: Joint Analysis Center; University of La Rochelle; La Rochelle, France)
- Centre Culturel Algérien (French: Algerian Cultural Center; France and Canada)
- Centre Culturel Anatolie (French: Anatolia Cultural Center; Paris, France)
- Centre de Chirurgie Ambulatoire (French: Ambulatory Surgery Center; various locations)
- Centre for Corporate Accountability (UK)
- Cercle des Chefs d'Atelier (French: Circle of Leaders Workshop; billiards club; Lyon, France)
- Certificat Coopératif d'Associé (French: Cooperative Associate Certificate; finance)
- Certificat de Capacité Ambulancier (French: Ambulance Certificate of Competency; health care certification)
- Certification of Compliance Agreement
- Certified CareerIntel Affiliate
- Certified Chartered Accountant
- Certified Coding Associate (health information management)
- Certified College Advisor
- Certified Cost Accountant
- Certified Crop Adviser
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Byrne (Lab, Hodge Hill) was speaking as he visited a Royal Shakespeare Company project in Stratford-upon-Avon which aims to create a new centre for creative arts and digital media.
Byline: By Abbie Wightwick Western Mail A pounds 35m teaching centre for creative arts and cultural industries was officially opened in Cardiff yesterday, pushing the city's student population to more than 30,000.