Hong Kong, June 8, 2011 - (ACN Newswire) - The Hong Kong Corporate Governance Excellence Awards 2011, jointly organized by The Chamber of Hong Kong Listed Companies ("CHKLC") and the Centre for Corporate Governance and Financial Policy of Hong Kong Baptist University is open for nominations starting tomorrow (June 8) till September 23, 2011.
What does CCGFP stand for?
CCGFP stands for Centre for Corporate Governance and Financial Policy (Hong Kong)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Canadian Centre for German and European Studies
- Centre de Convalescence Gériatrique de Fontaine (French: Fontaine Geriatric Convalescent Center; Dijon, France)
- China Computer Graphics Festival
- Christ Church at Grove Farm (Sewickley, PA)
- Cleveland Cultural Garden Federation (Ohio)
- Combined-Cycle Generating Facility (steam power)
- Construction Cost Growth Factor (UK)
- Contact Centre Global Forum (Australia)
- Coupled Cluster Green's Function
- Courage, Compassion, Grace, Fortitude
- C, Cytosine; G, Guanine
- California Council on Gerontology and Geriatrics
- Canadian Clay Glass Gallery (silica artwork)
- Canadian Coalition for Good Governance (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Carbon Cycle Greenhouse Gas (US NOAA)
- Consultative Council on Good Governance (Malaysia)
- California Cotton Ginners and Growers Associations
- Canoe Club of Greater Harrisburg (Harrisburg, PA)
- Carroll County General Hospital (Westminster, MD)
- Christian Communities Group Homes, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hong Kong, June 3, 2010 - (ACN Newswire) - The Hong Kong Corporate Governance Excellence Awards 2010, jointly organized by The Chamber of Hong Kong Listed Companies (CHKLC) and the Centre for Corporate Governance and Financial Policy of Hong Kong Baptist University is open for nominations/applications starting today till September 30, 2010.