Dr Crosbie and Professor Nashwan Dawood from the university's Centre for Construction Innovation and Research hope the project will be able to give planners of exactly which approach is most suited to which project, and also HIGH RISES Professor Nashwan Dawood and Dr Tracey Crosbie from Teesside University''s Centre for Construction Innovation and Research will be using Newcastle''s Riverside Dene as a testbed for a European research project into carbon reduction to reduce fuel poverty by building the most efficient home for the person living in it.
What does CCI stand for?
CCI stands for Centre for Construction Innovation (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCI
We have 551 other meanings of CCI in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Culture d'Idiofa (French: Idiofa Culture Center; Congo)
- Centre Culturel Islamique (French)
- Centre de Commercialisation Internationale (Canada)
- Centre de Création Industrielle (French: Industrial Design Center; est. 1969)
- Centre du Commerce International
- Centre for Cellular Imaging (Sweden)
- Centre for Change and Innovation (NHS Scotland, UK)
- Centre for Clinical Informatics (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Centre for Clinical Interventions (Australia)
- Centre for Computational Intelligence
- Centre for Contemporary Islam (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
- Centre for Cultural Informatics
- Centre of Excellence for Creative Industries and Innovation (Australia)
- Centro Clinico Integrado (Guatemala health care institution)
- Centro Coordinador Indigenista (Spanish: Indigenous Coordinator Center; Mexico)
- Certified CARE (Center for Aromatherapy Research and Education) Instructor
- Certified Computer Investigator
- Certified Court Interpreter
- César E. Chávez Institute (San Francisco State University; California)
- Chamber of Commerce & Industry (Western Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The awards were hosted by the Centre for Construction Innovation North West and its chief executive Prof Andrew Thomas said: "For Merseyside to win such a high proportion of the awards demonstrates the forward-thinking and ambitious approach which Merseyside's construction is ndustry has adopted.
Nashwan Dawood, the university's professor of construction and director of the Centre for Construction Innovation and Research (CCIR), said the project would kick-start a raft of new technologies that could achieve efficiency savings of an extra 10% when applied in buildings and household appliances.
It has been organised by the Centre for Construction Innovation and Research at Teesside University'.
However, well done to Andrew Thomas, the operations director of the Centre for Construction Innovation North West, for causing knives and forks to drop to the floor at a lunch last week.
Other judges include Councillor Beatrice Fraenkel, Andrew Thomas, operations director for the Centre for Construction Innovation, and Dominic Wilkinson, chair of RIBA for the North West region CAPTION(S): PRESENTER: Andrew Winter; MD: Sara Wilde
Other judges include Cllr Beatrice Fraenkel, Andrew Thomas, operations director for the Centre for Construction Innovation, and Dominic Wilkinson, chair of RIBA for the North West region CAPTION(S): Presenter Andrew Winter; MD Sara Wilde
The Centre for Construction Innovation and Research (CCIR) was established at the University of Teesside to support the construction sector with consultation, research and development.