What does CCMIC stand for?
CCMIC stands for Centre for Computational Mathematics in Industry and Commerce (University of Waterloo; Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Capital Consulting and Management, Inc.
- Center for Communications Management Information
- Central Caribbean Marine Institute (Princeton, NJ and Cayman Islands)
- Community Cooperative Ministries Inc. (Fort Myers, FL)
- Companion of the Chartered Management Institute (UK)
- Complete Care Medical, Inc. (medical supplies; New Boston, TX)
- Congregational Church on Mercer Island (Mercer Island, WA)
- Contemporary Christian Music Industry
- Contrat de Construction de Maison Individuelle (French: Detached House Construction Contract)
- Corporate Content Management Infrastructure
- Canadian Council for Multicultural and Intercultural Education
- Canadian Council for Multicultural and Intercultural Education (University of British Columbia; Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Caisse Chirurgicale Mutualiste de l'Isère et des Hautes-Alpes (French: Surgical Mutualist Fund of Isere and Hautes-Alpes; health insurance; Isere and Hautes-Alpes, France)
- Coupling Current-Mode Injection-Locked Frequency Divider
- Call Center Management Information System (software)
- Canadian Club Management Information Service (consulting firm)
- Commissioned Corps Management Information System (US CDC)
- Commodity Command Management Information System
- Crisis Consequence Management Information System
- City College of Management and Information Technology (UK and Ireland)