Crime and State Control in South Africa (Cape Town, 1990); Nicholas Haysom, Mabangalala: The Rise of Right-Wing Vigilantes in South Africa (Occasional Paper, Centre for Applied Legal Studies, University of the Witwatersrand, 1986); N.
What does CALS stand for?
CALS stands for Centre for Applied Legal Studies (South Africa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CALS
We have 56 other meanings of CALS in our Acronym Attic
- Computers and Learning Research Group (UK)
- Collaborative and Active Learning Research Institute (Pennsylvania State University)
- California Association of Labor Relations Officers, Inc.
- Centralized Automated Loop Reporting System (Nortel)
- Customer Administration Line Record System (Sprint)
- California Retired Teachers Association (Sacramento, CA)
- California Lichen Society (Fairfax, California)
- Canadian Association for Leisure Studies
- Central Area Loop Study (Covington, Kentucky)
- Central Arkansas Library System (Little Rock, AR)
- Chicano and Latino Studies (California)
- Cloud and Aerosol Lidar System
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (Cornell University)
- Combat Assault Landing Strip (US DoD)
- Commerce At Light Speed
- Committee for Ammunition Logistics Support
- Communications Area Local Station
- Comprehensive Advanced Life Support (various locations)
- Comprehensive Analytical Laboratory Services
- Computer-Aided Acquisition & Logistics Support