Prof Hills, director of the centre for analysis of social exclusion at the London School of Economics, said: "We think that people dying on the roads is a very big problem so this is a very big problem.
What does CASE stand for?
CASE stands for Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CASE
We have 234 other meanings of CASE in our Acronym Attic
- Carnegie Academy for Science Education
- Case Studies in Engineering Education
- Catholic Schools of Eau Claire (Eau Claire, Wisconsin)
- Cellular Ammunition Storage Equipment (gaming)
- Center for Advanced Studies In Engineering (Pakistan)
- Center for Aerospace Safety Education
- Center for Architecture, Science and Ecology (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute; New York)
- Center for Social and Economic Research (Poland)
- Center for the Advanced Study of the Environment
- Centre d'Accueil Santé Échange (French: Home Health Exchange Center)
- Centre for Apologetic Scholarship and Education (New College, UNSW)
- Centrum Analiz Spoleczno-Ekonomicznych (Center for Social and Economic Research; Poland)
- Chenega Advanced Solutions & Engineering, LLC
- Circuits and Systems Exploration (Central Michigan University)
- Citizens' Alliance for Secure Elections (Ohio)
- Citizenship and Service Education (Rutgers University)
- Clean and Sober Experience
- Clemson Alumni Society for Equality
- Club Athlétique de Saint-Étienne (French: Saint-Étienne Athletic Club; Saint-Étienne, France)
- Co-operative Awards in the Sciences of the Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
CASE paper 4, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion (CASE), London School of Economics: London, UK.
London: Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, London School of Economics.