What does CRSTID stand for?
CRSTID stands for Centre de Recherche Scientifique et Technique de l'Industrie Diamantaire (French: Center for Scientific and Technical Research of the Diamond Industry; Belgium)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Crash and Roll Stunt Team
- Crest (street type)
- Customized Reporting from Standardized Tests
- Cycle Rider Safety Training
- Counter-Reconnaissance, Surveillance, and Target Acquisition (also abbreviated C-RSTA)
- Centre de Recherche Scientifique et Technique sue le Développemnt de la Langue Arabe (French)
- Centre de Recherche Scientifique et Technique sur le Développement de La Langue Arabe (French: Centre for Scientific and Technical Research on the Development of the Arabic Language; Algeria)
- Caribbean Regional Sustainable Tourism Development Programme
- Cardiopulmonary Research Science and Technology Institute (Dallas, TX)
- Cold Regions Science and Technology Information Analysis Center (US Army; Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory; Hanover, NH)
- Corporate Responsibility System Technologies Ltd.
- Centre de Recherche Scientifique et Technique sur les Régions Arides (French)
- Colorado River Service Unit (Indian Health Service Facility)
- Comité Régional du Sport Universitaire (French: Regional Committee of University Sports)
- Computational Research Support Unit (University of Technology, Sydney; Australia)
- Crow River Service Unit (Girl Scouts of Minnesota and Wisconsin River Valleys)
- Canonici Regolari della Congregazione di San Vittore (Italian: Regular Canons of the Congregation of Saint Victor; Christianity)
- Carnation Ringspot Virus
- Computer Related System Validation (US FDA)
- Conflict-Related Sexual Violence