What does CEM stand for?
CEM stands for Centre d'Études Médiévales (French: Center for Medieval Studies; various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEM
We have 337 other meanings of CEM in our Acronym Attic
- Cation Exchange Membrane
- Center for Educational Measurements, Inc.
- Center for Educational Media (various organizations)
- Center for Electro-Mechanics
- Center for Electromagnetics
- Center for Emergency Medicine (various locations)
- Center for Enterprise Modernization (MITRE Corporation)
- Centre d'Éthique Médicale (French: Center for Medical Ethics; Catholic University of Lille; Lille, France)
- Centre d'Études Méditerranéennes (French: Center for Mediterranean Studies)
- Centre d'Expressions Musicales (French: Musical Expressions Center; music school)
- Centre for Environmental Management (South Africa)
- Centre for Environmental Monitoring (Canada)
- Centre for Evaluation and Monitoring (various locations)
- Centro de Estudios de la Mujer (Spanish: Center for Women’s Studies; Chile)
- Centro de Estudios Militares (Guatemala)
- Certainty-Equivalent Margin
- Certified Emergency Manager
- Certified Emission Reduction (carbon credit)