What does CNPE stand for?
CNPE stands for Centre Nucléaire de Production d'Electricité (French: Center of Nuclear Electricity Production; various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNPE
We have 2 other meanings of CNPE in our Acronym Attic
- Consolidated Nuclear Production Center
- Conference of National Park Cooperating Associations
- Canadian Network of Palliative Care for Children
- China National Petroleum Corporation International
- Canadian Niagara Power Company Limited
- Coastal Nonpoint Pollution Control Plan
- Chronic Nonspecific Pulmonary Disease
- Commission Nationale pour La Protection des Données (French: National Commission for Data Protection; Luxembourg)
- Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados Pessoais Informatizados (Portugal, National Comission for the Protection of Personnal Informatized Data)
- Center for Nonprofit Excellence (Louisville, KY)
- Commission Nationale Paritaire pour l'Emploi (French: Joint National Commission for Employment)
- Conselho Nacional de Política Energética (Portuguese: National Energy Policy Council; Brazil)
- Cytologically Negative Pericardial Effusion (cell biology)
- Canadian Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse
- Center for Nonthermal Processing of Food (Washington State University; Pullman, WA)
- Centro Nacional de Pesquita de Florestas
- Comisia Nationala a Pietei Financiare (Romanian: National Financial Market Commission; Moldova)
- Confederation Nationale du Patronat Francais (French Bosses' Union)
- Conseil National du Patronat Francais (French Employers' Council)
- Coordinación Nacional de Planificación Nacional (Spanish: National Coordination of Family Planning; Mexico)