In the past, other teams have tried to etch the active layer of the LED itself," says Ali Belarouci, a senior research scientist with France's Centre national de la recherche scientifique who is working at Sherbrooke's Laboratoire Nanotechnologies Nanosystemes (LN2).
What does CNRS stand for?
CNRS stands for Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (National Center for Scientific Research, France)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNRS
We have 23 other meanings of CNRS in our Acronym Attic
- Centre National de Ressources Qualité (French: National Center for Quality Resources)
- Coalition for National Reconciliation and Reconstruction (Cameroon)
- Containment Radioactivity Removal
- Chinese National Relief and Rehabilitation Administration (China)
- Commander, Naval Reserve Recruiting Command
- China National Rice Research Institute
- Canadian Nautical Research Society
- Canadian Nurses' Respiratory Society
- Catholic Network for Retreats and Spirituality (UK)
- Center for Natural Resources Studies (Bangladesh)
- Centro Nacional de Referencia Para El Sida (Argentinean National Reference Center for Aids)
- College of Natural Resources and Sciences (Humboldt State University; Arcata, CA)
- Commander Navy Region South East (US Navy)
- Centre National de Recherche sur les Sites et Sols Pollués (French: National Research Center on Contaminated Sites and Soils)
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique et Technologique (French: National Center for Scientific and Technological Research; various locations)
- Committee on Natural Resources and Science and Technology (est. 1996)
- Conseil National de la Recherche Scientifique et Technique (French)
- Commander Navy Region Southwest (US Navy)
- Centre National de Recherche Technologique (French: National Center for Technological Research)
- Comisión Nacional de Regulación del Transporte (Argentina: National Regulatory Transport Commission )
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study, published in Biology Letters, was supported by the Wellcome Trust and the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique in France.
Summary: Paris - Morocco's Centre national de la Recherche scientifique et technique (CNRST) and France's Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) signed, on Friday in Paris, a sicientific cooperation protocol.
Mathematicians at the University of Liverpool, together with physicists at the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) and Aix-Marseille Universite in France, have discovered a structure that could reduce the risk of tidal waves and coastal floods.
and Henri Weimerskirch of the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, France.
But recently Dr Marian Vanhaeren, from the Institute of Archaeology at University College London, and Dr Francesco d'Errico, from the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique in Talence, France, have been taking a new look at three perforated shells from Israel and Algeria and concluded that they date back 100,000 to 135,000 years.
Roshdi Rashed is Professor of History and Philosophy of Science, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Paris, France; 8 allee du Val de Bievre, 92340 Bourg la Reine, Paris, France.