What does CNDTS stand for?
CNDTS stands for Centre National de Documentation sur le Tabac et la Santé (French: National Clearinghouse on Tobacco and Health)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Call Number Delivery System
- Calling Name Delivery Service (Ameritech)
- Center for Networking and Distributed Systems (Johns Hopkins University)
- Communication Networks and Distributed Systems Modeling and Simulation Conference
- Computer Networks and Distributed Systems (conference; research)
- Crank-Nicolson Direct-Splitting
- Chinese National Digital Seismic Network
- Computer Network Defense Service Provider
- Centre National de Documentation Scientifique et Technique (French: National Center for Scientific and Technical Documentation; Belgium)
- capacity at normal desire to void
- Cable Network Engineer
- Canada New England
- Canadian National Exhibition
- Carrier Noise Estimator
- Cartoon Network East (TV network)
- Center for Neural Engineering (USC)
- Center for Neuroeconomics (New York University)
- Center Network Environment
- Centrale Nationale des Employés (Belgium)