What does CNHIM stand for?
CNHIM stands for Centre National Hospitalier d'Information sur le Médicament (French drug information center)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Coalition of National Health Education Organizations (Ypsilanti, MI)
- Conrad N Hilton Foundation
- Central Nebraska Habitat for Humanity
- California Natural History Guides
- Case New Holland Industrial (various locations)
- Center for Nursing Historical Inquiry (est. 1991; University of Virginia)
- Cité Nationale de l'Histoire de l'Immigration (French immigration museum)
- Community Newspaper Holdings, Inc.
- County Natural Heritage Inventory (various locations)
- Corporate Nursing Home Improvement Collaborative
- Chambre Nationale des Huissiers de Justice (French: National Chamber of Judicial Officers)
- Chinese National Healthy Living Centre (UK)
- Chantier Naval Havre et Manche (French marine equipment supplier)
- Chicago Natural History Museum
- Club Nautique de Hourtin Médoc (French nautical club)
- Croatian Natural History Museum (Zagreb, Croatia)
- China National Harvester Machinery Corporation (Beijing, China)
- Colorado Natural Hazards Mitigation Council
- Cibiyar Nazarin Harsunan Nijeriya (Center for the Study of Nigerian Languages)
- Certified Natural Health Practitioner