What does CHNP stand for?
CHNP stands for Centre Hospitalier Neuro-Psychiatrique (French: Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Center; Luxembourg)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CHNP in our Acronym Attic
- Center for History & New Media (George Mason University)
- Children's Hospital National Medical Center (Washington, DC)
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Communist History Network Newsletter (UK)
- Continuous Hopfield Neural Network
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen and Oxygen (chemical elements)
- Charity Hospital New Orleans
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorous, Sulfur (mnemonic for the six most abundant elements in the human body)
- Christian Homeschool Network of Washington (Kent, WA; also seen as CHN)
- Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant
- China Natural Resources, Inc.
- Children's Human Nutrition Research Center (Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas)
- Child Health and Nutrition Research Initiative (Bangladesh)
- Cape Hatteras National Seashore (North Carolina)
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Sulphur
- China Health and Nutrition Survey
- Community Health Network of San Francisco (California)
- Centre Hospitalier National Sanou Souro (French: Sanou Souro National Hospital)
- Charleston Navy Shipyard