Sophie Mignard, * ([dagger]) Catherine Pichat, * and Gerard Carret * ([dagger]) * Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud, Lyon, France; and ([dagger]) Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Lyon, France Dr Mignard is a clinical scientist in the Department of Bacteriology, Lyon Sud University Hospital, Lyon, France.
What does CHLS stand for?
CHLS stands for Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud (French: Center Hospital Lyon Sud)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHLS
We have 2 other meanings of CHLS in our Acronym Attic
- Centro Hospitalar Lisboa Norte (Portuguese: North Lisbon Hospital Center; Libson, Portugal)
- China Housing and Land
- Community Housing Lower North Shore (Australia)
- Chlorine Emergency Plan
- California Housing Law Project (Sacramento, CA)
- Center for Health Leadership and Practice (Oakland, CA)
- Center for HIV Law and Policy (New York, NY)
- Community Health Law Project (est. 1976; Trenton, NJ)
- Community Health Leadership Program
- Cambridge High & Latin School (Cambridge, Massachusetts)
- Certificate in Homeland Security (Texas A&M; College Station, TX)
- Chicano and Latino Studies (California State University, Long Beach)
- Cholestasis-Lymphedema Syndrome
- College of Health and Life Sciences (Fort Hays State University; Kansas)
- Combat Health Logistics System
- Chicano Hispanic Law Students Association
- Centre d'Hébergement de Soin de Longue Durée
- Cerebral Hemodynamic Latency Time
- Cultural Heritage Language Technologies
- Cherry Hill Linux User Group (Cherry Hill, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tanguy Martin-Denavit  Guillaume Monneret  Jean Marc Labaune  Christian Isaac  FranCoise Bienvenu  Guy Putet  Jacques Bienvenu *  Immunology Laboratory Centre Hospitalier Lyon Sud 69495 Pierre-Benite, France  Department of Neonatology Hopital Debrousse 69322 Lyon Cedex 05, France  Laboratory of Clinical Chemistry Hopital Debrousse 69322 Lyon Cedex 05, France * Author for correspondence.