What does CELV stand for?
CELV stands for Centre Européen pour les Langues Vivantes (French: European Center for Modern Languages)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CELV
We have 3 other meanings of CELV in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Excellence in Learning Through Service (Berea College; Berea, KY)
- Centre for the Enhancement of Learning, Teaching and Scholarship (University of Canberra, Australia)
- Coherent Emitter Locator Targeting System
- Center for Excellence in Learning, Teaching, and Technology (Hawaii)
- Certificate in English Language Teaching to Young Learners
- Commonwealth Education Liaison Unit (Commonwealth Consortium for Education)
- Confederation of Ethiopian Labor Unions
- Centralized Enterprise Licensing User Group
- Centre for English Language in the University of South Australia (Adelaide, South Australia)
- Centre Européen des Langues Vivantes (French: European Center for Modern Languages)