What does CEBEDEAU stand for?
CEBEDEAU stands for Centre Belge d'Étude et de Documentation de l'Eau (French: Belgian Centre for the Study and Documentation of Water; Belgium)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Centre for Enterprise and Business Development (UK)
- Centre for Evidence-Based Dentistry
- Compensation and Employee Benefits Division (Canada)
- Cedar Creek and Belle Grove National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Center for Excellence in Business Education (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Centre for Education in the Built Environment
- Church of England Board of Education
- Constructing Excellence in the Built Environment (UK)
- Core Electron Binding Energy
- Comite Electrotechnique Beige Service de la Marque (electrical approval)
- Centre Belge de Documentation Musicale (French: Belgian Centre for Music Documentation)
- Centre Belge d'Étude de la Corrosion (French: Belgian Center for Corrosion Study; Belgium)
- Centre Belge d'Etude de La Corrosion (Belgium)
- Centro Boliviano de Estudios Multidisciplinarios (Spanish: Bolivian Center of Multidisciplinary Studies; Bolivia)
- Conselho Empresarial Brasil Estados Unidos (Portuguese: Council Corporate Brazil-United States)
- Charity Employees Benevolent Fund (UK)
- Cumulative Excess Blood Flow (cardiovascual medicine)
- Cylindrical Electro-Magnetic Bandgap
- Center for Emotional and Behavioral Health
- Centre for European Business History