ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- Turkey has a centralized administrative system where in each province there is a governor appointed by the Council of Ministers and a mayor who is elected by the citizens.
What does CAS stand for?
CAS stands for Centralized Administrative System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CAS
We have 1015 other meanings of CAS in our Acronym Attic
- Center on an Aging Society
- Central Accounting System
- Central Administration Support
- Central Alarm Station
- Central Alarm System
- Central Asian Shepherd (dog)
- Central Asian States
- Central Attendant Service
- Central Authentication Service (Yale University and JA-SIG)
- Centrale Archief Selectiedienst
- Centralized Attendant Service
- Centre Automatique et Systèmes (French: Systems and Control Center; Mines Paris Tech; Paris, France)
- Centre d'Analyse Stratégique (French: Strategic Analysis Center)
- Centre for Adaptive Systems
- Centre for Animal Sciences
- Centre for Astrophysics and Supercomputing (Australia)
- Centre for Atmospheric Science
- Centre of Excellence for Autonomous Systems (Australia)
- Centria Architectural Systems (various locations)
- Certificate of Advanced Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
These applications will help the school district more easily pull and analyze financial information and decrease paper-based processes while creating a centralized administrative system and structure for future technology growth.
17- Did the people in Turkey fail to see the enormous popular energy unleashed with the Arab Spring and its effects on Turkey's centralized administrative system and statist political culture?