For his part, Vice President for Emerging Europe and Central Asia at the World Bank Philippe Le Houerou said "because of their close links with the Eurozone, countries in Central and Southeastern Europe are likely to face an economic slowdown in 2012".
What does CSEE stand for?
CSEE stands for Central and Southeastern Europe
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSEE
We have 24 other meanings of CSEE in our Acronym Attic
- Combination Service Entrance Device (enclosure for electric watt-hour meter including main and branch circuit breaker)
- Commission for the Special Education of the Disadvantaged (Lasallian term)
- Computational Science and Engineering Division (various organizations)
- Computer and Software Engineering Division (IDA)
- Coordinated Ship Electronic Design
- Corporate Services and Economic Development Committee (Canada)
- Canadian Space Exploration and Development Institute
- Combat System Engineering Development Site
- Computer Science & Engineering, Dhaka University (Dhaka University; Bangladesh)
- International Conference on Computer Supported Education
- Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (various locations)
- Certified Sports Event Executive (employment program)
- Committee on Standards for Educational Evaluation (University of Missouri)
- Common Software Engineering Environment
- Computer Science and Electrical Engineering (various schools)
- Conference on Software Engineering Education
- Corporate Systems Engineering Environment (USACE)
- Council for Spiritual and Ethical Education
- Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training (IEEE)
- Close Support End to End Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The low river levels were the product of a prolonged drought in much of Central and Southeastern Europe, combined with a blistering summer heat wave blamed for more than 19,000 deaths across Europe.