What does CEESA stand for?
CEESA stands for Central and Eastern European Sustainable Agriculture (research project)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEESA
We have 3 other meanings of CEESA in our Acronym Attic
- C3I Engineering Evaluation System
- Central and Eastern European States
- Centre d'Etudes Europeenes de Strasbourg (French: Centre for European Studies in Strasbourg)
- Centre for Environmental and Estuarine Studies
- Centro de Estudios Económicos y Sociales (Guatemala)
- Civil Engineering and Environmental Science (various organizations)
- Committee on Earth and Environmental Sciences (USA)
- Computational Earth and Environmental Science (Stanford University; Palo Alto, CA)
- Computer Electronics Electrical Services
- Central and Eastern European Schools Association
- Center of Excellence for Embedded Systems Applied Research (Lucerne, Switzerland)
- Centre for Energy, Environment, and Sustainable Development (various locations)
- Collaborating to Ensure Effective Service Delivery (Amercian Red Cross)
- Centre d'Etudes Economiques et Sociales de l'Environnement
- Colorado Engineering Experiment Station Inc.
- Combat Electromagnetic Environment Simulator
- Center for Experiential Education and Service Learning
- Center of Excellence for the Enrichment of Science and Mathematics Education
- Cancer Epidemiology Education in Special Populations (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Centro de Estudios Económicos del Sector Privado (Spanish: Center for Private Sector Economic Studies; Mexico)