The "Central and Eastern European Outsourcing Review" is an annual research conducted by the Central and Eastern European Outsourcing Association (CEEOA).
What does CEEOA stand for?
CEEOA stands for Central and Eastern European Outsourcing Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CEEOA in our Acronym Attic
- Computer & Electronics Engineering (university department)
- Central and Eastern European Network of Drug Services in Prison
- Central and Eastern European Networking (Association)
- Continuous Electronics Enhancement Using Simulatable Specifications
- Center for Engineering Educational Outreach (Medford, MA)
- Chief Employer Experience Officer (various companies)
- Chief Executive Election Ordinance (election rules; Hong Kong)
- Copenhagen Environmental and Energy Office (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Corps of Engineers Office of Equal Employment Opportunity
- Cultural, Educational and Environmental Organization
- Committee for the Evaluation of Exemplary Online Courses
- Central and Eastern European Online Library
- Council of Europe Election Observation Mission (Kosovo)
- Central and Eastern European Outcomes Research
- Capital Equipment Expense Program
- Center for Economic and Environmental Partnership, Inc.
- Center for Evaluation & Education Policy (Indiana University)
- Central and Eastern European Country
- Centre Europeen de l'Entreprise Publique
- Centro de Estudios de Español Personalizado