OBI plans to use these funds to further expand its footprint throughout Central and Eastern Europe.
What does C&EE stand for?
C&EE stands for Central and Eastern Europe
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Collection and Exploitation
- Communication & Electronics (US DoD)
- Compliance and Enforcement (branch)
- Computation and Events
- Conductor & Engineer (railroad)
- Conference & Events (various locations)
- Construction & Engineering (industry sector)
- Contributory & Eligible (Sprint)
- Craps & Eleven (gambling game)
- Customs & Excise
- Chicago and Eastern Illinois Railroad Company
- Chemical and Engineering News (American Chemical Society)
- Containment and Effects Team Leader
- Containment and Effects Team Member
- Cables & Foundations
- Called and Failed (missed court appearance; North Carolina)
- Carriage & Freight
- Carrying and Forwarding
- Celcius, Fahrenheit
- Cell and Flare
Samples in periodicals archive:
Echinococcus multilocularis: new epidemiological insights in Central and Eastern Europe.
instability in Central and Eastern Europe "has historically been a major contribution to aggressive behavior.
Behind China, central and eastern Europe again showed the sharpest increase in rubber offtake compared to other regions last year.
While things there are still tough--and may get even tougher--my travels in Central and Eastern Europe during the past several years have convinced me that the combination of institutional reforms, popular support for real democratic government, and the number of skilled and highly educated people in these countries eventually can bear tremendous fruit.