McAvoy is a professor in the division of recreation, park and leisure studies at the University of Minnesota; and Tehri Parker is program director for the University of Wisconsin, Stevens Point's Central Wisconsin Environmental Station.
What does CWES stand for?
CWES stands for Central Wisconsin Environmental Station (est. 1975; University of Wisconsin College of Natural Resources; Amherst Junction, WI)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWES
We have 22 other meanings of CWES in our Acronym Attic
- Conditions of Work Effectiveness Questionnaire
- Comparison-Wise Error Rate (genetics)
- Crosswinds Equine Rescue, Inc. (Tuscola, IL)
- Central Wisconsin Economic Research Bureau (Stevens Point, WI)
- Cordillera Women Education and Research Center (Philippines)
- Canada Western Extra Strong (wheat class)
- Car Wash Equipment and Supplies (Florida)
- Carbon and Water in the Earth System
- Center for West European Studies
- Center Woods Elementary School (Weare, NH)
- Cyclotron Wave Electrostatic Amplifier
- Child Welfare Eligibility and Services Tracking System (Colorado)
- Cornwall Women in Science Engineering and Technology (UK)
- Cape Windjammers Education Trust (South Africa)
- Center for Women Entrepreneurs in Technology
- Centre for Wind Energy Technology (est. 1998; India)
- Chipembele Wildlife Education Trust (Zambia)
- California Worksite Education and Training Act
- Central Wisconsin Educational Theatre Alliance
- Community Work Education and Training Network (UK)