She graduated from Central Washington University with a bachelor's in accounting and is an active community member in the Wenatchee Rotary, Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce and as a board director at SkillSource.
What does CWU stand for?
CWU stands for Central Washington University
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWU
We have 16 other meanings of CWU in our Acronym Attic
- Civic Welfare Training Service (Phillipines)
- Civil War Token Society (est. 1967)
- Canada Westbound Transpacific Stabilization Agreement
- Can't Wait To See You
- Central Wisconsin Trout Unlimited
- Construction Workers Trade Union (various locations)
- Child Witness to Violence Program
- Clover Wound Tumour Virus (plant virus)
- Comedy Writers Television Workshop
- Casino Workers' Union
- Church Women United
- Cold Weather Unit
- Communication Workers Union
- Communication Workers' Union (South Africa)
- Complex Work Unit
- Crittenton Women's Union (Boston, MA)
- Chemical Workers' Union Alliance (Thailand)
- Cisco Wireless Utility Auto
- Canada West Universities Athletic Association
- Cambridge Workshop on Universal Access and Assistive Technology (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beador has a bachelor of science in accounting and actuarial science from Central Washington University and an MBA from Washington State University.
Halperin taught in the English Department of Central Washington University For thirty-Four years.
Crossroads and Connections Central Washington University Art Department WSU Press PO Box 645910, Pullman, WA 99164-5910 www.
Madlem, PhD, CHES, a professor at Central Washington University.
Holleman graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor's degree in business administration from Central Washington University and is a graduate of the Bank Administration Institute's Graduate School of Bank Financial Management.
Crater Lake Room, 3rd Floor Remembering David Hall: Reflections on a Philosophical Anarchist, Session Chair: Chenyang Li- Central Washington University "David Hall and Richard Rorty on what is Philosophy Good For" Ewing Chinn--Trinity University "From Wonder to Embarrassment: David Hall and the Irony of the In/finite" Brook Ziporyn--Northwestern University "Locating David Hall: Between Default Nominalism and Scotistic Realism" Robert Smid--Boston University Commentary, Roger Ames--University of Hawaii at Manoa 10:45AM-12:15PM A.